PDA

View Full Version : KofO's donation to TD's BBQ this Sunday

TractorDon
12-04-2006, 06:21 PM
What do i do with the book, Raffle? That means i am going to have to add things to make it interesting;) I do have a D2 parts tractor i would consider giving away. Guys, i am open to suggestions to make things interesting. Thank you for the book, and thanks for not sending them shorts:D

King of Obsolete
12-04-2006, 06:41 PM
no problem tractor don, you could raffle the book away or give it to the person who has travelled the farthest?????

thansk

Al Letts
12-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Woozers,
a giveaway D2 parts chassis, HMMMn wonder what the airlines would say to a 6000 lb carry-on that would certainly trigger a metal detector:o . hehehe might have to try that one.:)

Al

TractorDon
12-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Good King, i like it. I didn't want to get into my parts bins and raffle off goodies:D Al, you can still make it if you leave now.:) Don

King of Obsolete
12-04-2006, 09:07 PM
i think al letts was the farthest fellow last year and he and his wife wore the best outfits there compared to your white coveralls tractor don, LOL marketing at it's finest, LOL

thansk

Al Letts
12-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Well Flights to San Fran were cheap last week. 175@ one way, but I got a few too many things going on this month to make a dash out. Gotta say that a 6K pound carryon sounds quite tempting to me though.

KOO, Don was in awfully clean whites during last tractor kicking fest. I thought he had the kewl-r looking outfit there.

Al

Dunefanatic
12-04-2006, 10:29 PM
Don, How about when does not get asessed an entrance fee for dumpster diving into your scrap bins? Greg