PDA

View Full Version : International BOD member

Wombat
01-02-2015, 08:09 PM
I thought I should give a brief introduction on the BB now that Trish Walker has registered herself and husband Dave.

Husband Dave is known by the locals of Aberdeen and surrounds as the Phantom (Mr Walker, alias The Ghost who Walks)

Have had a number of phone conversations with Trish, very briefly have learnt the following;

Trish first collected a TWENTY TWO, liked how easy it was to start, one or two pulls and it burst into life, very nimble and quick, lots of fun. Much more recently has got a FIFTY, finds it takes more effort to start, however she likes the more rugged and robust feel of the heavier machine to operate.:humble:

Dave has a rare Mack 767 with 375 V8 he hopes to restore one day, likes things with lots of grunt up front, every day truck is 500 Superliner to move D8K.:mullet:

I am looking forward to Trish visiting sometime, she wants to test her technique at bar starting a SIXTY.:photo:

She has YELLOW FEVER big time, got a recipe out of the Rum Jungle cookbook for Yellow Cake, fed some to Dave and said it made him glow in the dark.:laugh::laugh:

Now over to you Trish

Mike Meyer
01-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Glad you have found your way to the Forum Trish and Dave, welcome.
Regards
Mike Meyer