PDA

View Full Version : couple of questions.

oldtanker
10-13-2015, 04:55 PM
Source for the glass pre-cleaner jar and associated hardware? Same question about fuel pressure gauge for a D4 7U.

What's up with trying to become a paid member here? So reason the site won't let me sign in to pay with my current username and password but tells me the name and password is being used when I try to sing up?

Rick

mrsmackpaul
10-13-2015, 06:39 PM
Glad to here Im not the only one that had trouble paying my dues this year what a stuff around I cant even remember what I did to sought it out but I had the same problem the site kept telling me my user name ect was wrong or invalid anyway life was simple when the renewal came in the mail and I just staple cheque to it post it back in todays modern world cheques are just about a thing of the past

Paul

Lance Jones
10-13-2015, 07:03 PM
Hi Old Tanker ,Not sure about the problem ,some have no trouble and others do . Suggest Give Mary at Office a quick ring. 309-691-5002 .Bruce Vinkler may come on and help here also .Hope we can get it sorted out soon Cheers LJ

d23j
10-13-2015, 07:12 PM
Hi Lance, I see you are not a member, on your bb profile? Have you tried to change that, I gave up. Regards Andrew

old-iron-habit
10-13-2015, 10:04 PM
I can never log in on my i-phone. I always assumed it was because I stay logged in on my i-pad but not sure. I am thinking one can not be logged in from 2 sources at once.

adco
10-22-2015, 03:52 PM
Hi all,

We're looking into several of these issues for you. Please always feel free to email support@acmoc.org or call Mary at 309-691-5002 if you need to report a problem!