PDA

View Full Version : My Model 11 grader project

SpragueM
11-23-2006, 10:14 AM
As some know I purchased this grader last Spring. Wasn't quite as good a shape as advertised but that isn't slowing me down.

Have gotten the engine pulled and removed pan. Worked last night to pull the frozen clutch components. This weekend will take out crank.

B4D2
11-23-2006, 10:27 AM
SpragueM, hows the D4 from the Fling? I remember it was a trip getting home with a blown tire. Nice looking grader by the way.

SpragueM
11-23-2006, 10:32 AM
Bruce,

Doing very well. Only cracks to the block were in the pony. Should get them welded this weekend and back on. Meanwhile been pull starting it and using it to farm with. Pulls 20 foot disc with ease.

patrol#11
11-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Hi SpragueM!

This is a great project! I think Auto Patrol #11 a beautifull grader.
I need to help! I am from Brasil and here there isnt this machine. I never saw a Auto Patrol in live!
I want to construct this machine in scale but I heve some dimensions. I would like to know if is possible you send a photos or some dimensios of chassis.

Thanks for help me
patrol#11

SpragueM
11-24-2006, 06:29 PM
How detailed do you want to get. I'm taking nearly every bolt out of this thing so I'll have a good idea of what it's got.

I will show a few pictures here and there. Don't know how much I'll be allowed but try and see.

Do you have access to any drafting software? Tell me what you would like to see.

Matt

SpragueM
11-24-2006, 06:46 PM
Won't take long to use up storage space at this rate:( Here's a shot of the RD4 pulling it up the drive.

Matt

patrol#11
11-24-2006, 10:08 PM
Hi Matt

I would like to start with the chassis!
I use the software AutoCad and CorelDraw.

I think to use a photo high quality the side.

Sorry, my English is poor!

Thanks for help me!

Cassiano (patrol#11)

SpragueM
11-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Cassiano,
Your english is alot better than my Spanish. I can draw it up a piecc at a time and send it to you. I would translate it into DXF. or DWG.

It will be a couple of days before I get started.

Matt

trakman
11-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Hi Matt....hey, your avitar pic loooooooks real familar! Do I get royalties? Ha Ha. Looks like it has a capitable operator at the contols. Just had to rass you alittle bit! You going to make it down again for S/F? Be good to see you again. Take care, Larry

patrol#11
11-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Hello SpragueM,

Thanks for help me! I sent a email to Caterpillar but I didnt have a repost!

I dont know how I can thank you!! I am very happy!

Thanks for help me

Cassiano

SpragueM
11-27-2006, 04:02 PM
I was wondering if anyone would catch that. Yes you get half of everythig I get.

S/F 07 is on the calander. Was only vacation I had last year. Trying to better next year.

Cassiano, if you get rich send me a postcard.:D
Matt

gwhdiesel75
11-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Your No. 11 Autopatrol looks like a really good project. I look forward to more photos of your work on it. GWH

patrol#11
11-28-2006, 06:56 PM
SpragueM,

Sorry, but I dont understand! A postcard form Brasil?

Thanks

SpragueM
11-28-2006, 08:10 PM
Cassiano,

It means that I do not want anything in return for helping you. For example a postcard has little cost.

How good is your internet connection? Can you recieve large files.

Where in Brasil are you located?

patrol#11
11-29-2006, 08:51 AM
Hello,

My internet can receive large file!

Thanks for help me! II dont know how I can thank you!

My city is Campo Largo, state is Paraná!

and you where you from? Your adress?

Thanks for help ma again
Cassiano