PDA

View Full Version : Look Who Showed @ "Cat Night"

7upuller
01-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Willie surprised us @ "Cat Night". What a treat to have his knowledge for the evening. Thanks for showing up Willie.:D Boy when the work was done, did the stories start to roll. Way too much fun.

Thanks again Willie.

B4D2
01-04-2007, 08:24 PM
So outta 3 pics, there are 8 people. Care telling the rest of us who don't know one from the other who's who? I am guessing the two with the pistons in hand aren't Willie, but I could be wrong.

bernie
01-04-2007, 08:27 PM
I have of course never attended "CAT Night"...but in my humble opinion, it should be designated as a National Holiday!

Keep up the good work-look at the young fellas having a ball. Hey, and look...no electronics for them to keep occupied with. Someone is doing a good job.

Pass on another "atta girl" to Mrs. 7upuller!

Thanks for sharing-post some names with the photos...
bernie

7upuller
01-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Sorry boys, OK let's see if I can get through this.

Picture #1, starting on the left is Matt Demartin, George Delinsky (Willie), and Ed Ponte.
Picture #2, is Greg Gillis (always comes in first place for diving into and getting the dirtiest) and Ed Ponte Jr (whiz kid on Cat knowledge).
Picture #3 is Paul Gillis, John Machado(He had the guts to sneak an IH into the "Cat Shop"), and Joey Machado.

Not shown, but who got dirty were, Pat Ghilotti, Glen Ghilotti, Eric Marshall, Art Nelson, Joe Ponte, Tony Machado, Steve Witt, Reiny, Dennis Albini, and Andy Anderson.

Salami and cheese, bean dip with chips, sausages, pot roast, potatoes, french bread, and six different types of cookies. Many thanks to my wife(Mrs. Honey) and my daughter Jennifer.

Shop's open to anyone. Every Tuesday evening.

D4Jim
01-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Glen, thanks for the neat pics. Be sure and show us some more pics of the Ghilotti gang!! :D

7upuller
01-05-2007, 09:35 PM
D4Jim,

Mrs Honey keeps putting a plate out for you. When are you going to show for "Cat Night".:D

I'll take some pictures tomorrow. We are going to trench from the house to the barn and run a computer line out to the office for Mrs Honey. You know, tomorrow is a Honey Do Day.LOL Have to keep her happy, or the gang will get after me, they like the cooking.

Yes, I will use all Cat equipment. ;)

Willie
01-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Your honeydo list is very short or you went golfing today because when I went by at 3;30 you werent out and working

Willie
01-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Did you see me go by I honked

7upuller
01-06-2007, 10:40 PM
I was wondering who blew their horn for so long while going by. Did you have any air to stop at the stop sign at the bottom of the hill. LOL I was belly crawling under the house pulling the computer line from one side to the other. Can almost stand up under the house, well... you know how big my belly is. :p

What were you hauling? I got a report that an OLD CAT went by.

So the rest of the BB can understand how sticky a "HONEY DO" list can get...

7upuller
01-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Ponte scored again I see. I saw you two wheeling and a dealing on
"Cat Night" :D