PDA

View Full Version : Picture Posting Updated

Joe_Black
11-29-2006, 03:04 PM
Folks, first off I apologize for all the confusion regarding picture uploading. As I had stated previously the intent was to keep some system features at conservative settings during the beginning. Everything seems to be running as I expected, so I've bumped up all the picture upload limits to what I consider a good balance bewteen useability and system efficiency.

Thank you for your patience and constructive feedback! :)

2HIGHTEN
12-31-2006, 09:13 PM
Joe,

Where do I find a set of instructions for posting pictures on this new board?

Just want to do it right the first time if I can.

Thanks,

Mrs. 2 highten

Al Letts
12-31-2006, 11:08 PM
Hi

hit the FAQ, I think swishy has posted a good animation there on how to. Biggest issue is shrinking the pixel count of the picture to not kill the bandwidth.

Any questions additional please fire them on here.

HNY

tctractors
01-20-2007, 12:01 AM
Do I get a fresh Green strip afer a set time, or do I have to remove /bin the picture posts somehow,I am a lot better with a spanner than this machine,
tctractors.

Old Magnet
01-22-2007, 08:55 PM
Hello tctractors,
From what I gather you have to clean out your picture files to get file space once you use up or want to adjust your allotment.
From the "manage attachments" function open the "user cp" control panel and scroll down to the bottom and click on "attachments" which will show your list of picture files. Click the boxes on the right for the ones you want to delete.
Keep em coming:) :)

tctractors
01-24-2007, 12:07 AM
Thank you for your help O.M. I still have heaps of good pic's worth posting, the empty 8R chassis ,all that is left is the fenders and the draw bar,these are being removed by David Moggerage, the Atlas tractor pics, is only half done , this tractor realy should be in the U.S.A. in my mind as it is its rightful home , the thing just drips History of great America, but that is just my thoughts????,
thanks again tctractors.