Thread: Pops

Hand Pops

I talked with John G about us going to the truck show in Galt this next weekend. I'm hoping you're still planning on going even though your Mack took a dump? Work looks pretty free for me so the plan is to truck up with John on Thursday afternoon. I'm hoping you'll still come and visit with us and relax and enjoy the show.

Default 53 Pete

Did D4e get the Pete going? I thought the suspension wasn't done yet?

Default Pops

Hey Glen, Sorry about that.Iwas coming down Cajon Pass I couldnt here ya.Hope the Jakebrake didnt hurt yer ears.I left you a voice mail.Im going. I dont know what truck Im taking though looks like the 07. We had to move cross members that we didnt think we were going to have to move. Call me later when you get some time.

Default Let's Party

Okay Oil Slick,

I booked a room for all of us, but when the gal at the hotel heard you were going to stay, she said her computer just had a glitch. Everytime she typed your name in, it said that no rooms were available. That's funny, because for John and I it worked fine, so bring your trailer Oil Slick, they kicked you out into the parking lot. Let me know if you need to use the I won't charge too much Thanks for letting me hang out with the heavy haulers-glen

Default Pops

Hey Glen I think they know he's drivin a K whopper. You notice the Pete owners got rooms. Just finished for the night on the 53. Were pushin it to get it done. Headin to the barn for a couple of hours.Gotta move a loader for a 700 am drop tomorow the I have a little more time to tr to finish it. If we cant get it going tomorrow it aint gonna make.I measured the Pete and the pickup tonight, I think I can double haul them on the Landoll.Mikes better half needs a lift from the train station.I guess if I cant double haul the Pete and the pickup I can load the golf cart then give Mike an SE plate,tell him to boot leg it like the big strappers do.I'll talk to you tomorrow. John.

Default "K" Whopping

D4e,

Man I got tears in my eyes and laughing so hard reading your post about "K" Whoopers having to stay outside. But It's the truth Oil slick.

I just got in from Cat Night. We brought my 1922 AutoCar 5 ton in. I had to jack the front tires of the ground 4 feet in the air to get the rods out of the steering column to free up the spark advance. It's only been a thing on the list for about 8 years or so, but it's working sweet now. New plugs and grease packed the water pump. She purring good again. I love starting the old girl, just like a gas Cat, puuuurrrrfect.

Ok, so I am going to load the AutoCar on the Trailking and put my 1929 Model A Sedan Delivery with a chrome Jag rear end & a 385 FastBurn in her behind the Auto Car. I will tow down with a 2004 or a 2005 Pete, we will see which one isn't working.

So, I told Oil Slick if he had to do a burn out in the '29 to pick up Momma and deliver her to the show, I wouldn't charge him too much. Oh well, it feels good having him owe us Pete Guys for letting a K whooper play with us. LOL So, if the pick up doesn't fit, we will have the '29, Mike can ride in the back. LOL

Default Cat Power

Hey Gang,

Just so you don't think we are talking out of line, My Pete has a C-15 in in her, Cat Power Hey Oil Slick, when you go to take off and it feels like this, Release the trailer brakes before they get too -Pops

Ya ya ya. While I'm snuggled up with my woman's booty and her long red hair against my chest I'll be sure and think about you two in your fancy motel room. LoL

D4e, I'll see you Thursday around 4. Don't back out or Pops will be lonely.

Default Oil Slick

Hey Oil Slick,

Mrs Huney plugged in the golf cart to charge it for you. I'll throw it on the goose neck and bring it. You had better schedule a little more time to pick up your momma, because the golf cart doesn't go as fast as the FastBurn in the '29. I'll have my wrench put an orange triangle on the back for safety. It should only take around three hours or so-Pops

Default Hey Oil Slick "Where Are You-Son"

Hey Oil Slick,

Rumor has it that you still don't know how to get a load a moving-Son. And you were teasing John about being on time and not being late. Look I know you are new to this "Movin' On" thingy, but you can't leave on Friday to get there on Thursday of the same week-Son. I am sitting here and you guys just showed up and went to bed. Hey D4-e, did you have to tow that "K-Whoooper" up the highway, or did you Push It. Look, let's meet for coffee and start the fun, while the younger one sleeps in Oh- Oil Slick you might get mad when you read this But you have to learn that a lot of us started in KW's and finaly grew up-Son. Alright - I'll admit I am just having some fun You see, I'll admit it publicly, KW's aren't that bad, they are made by the same company that makes the "Pete", and I have owned a few dozen, It's just yours Oil Slick that is a real "Road Hazard." John, next time I am going to charge more to hang out with Oil Slick, because it's obviously worse than I thought it was going to be. So get you check book out, because the "Stand By Charges" are realy going to cost Ya.-glen