Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mail Clients?

Quote Originally Posted by jdkoller View Post
    Hey guys,

I've been using the the forum runner app for a couple weeks now. I'm finding it more friendly than the website. It's better for photos and links to other places such as YouTube. You can type with either messages or replying to posts better. Normally typing on the site is sluggish. I think that is because of auto save or autocorrect.

Anyway, it's a step up for us iPhone users.

Jamie
    There is a "lite" version of the forum that helps smart phones and older computers bit when I am remote and working from the Android based smart phone, I just view the regular site. It may be slower, but it is still full function with auto save. Im glad the iPhone version works well for you.
    933 42A, D4 7U, 2- D2 5U, 2- D2 4U, PV 15, LaPlante Choate C-20 scraper, and always with an eye out for more

Default Forum Runner

Has this app reached the end of its useful life? I've been running it on an iPhone for many years however, recently I have been starting to lose functionality. I can no longer start threads or PMs from forum Runner. Are there alternatives?

I do not have an answer at this time. Let me do a little research and get back.
    933 42A, D4 7U, 2- D2 5U, 2- D2 4U, PV 15, LaPlante Choate C-20 scraper, and always with an eye out for more

It looks like the Forum Runner app hasn’t been updated in about 4 years. I installed it on my iPhone and got a message that it will no longer be compatible with future versions of iOS.

However, the “lite” (mobile) forum template should still be working. To use it, just go to the bulletin board in your mobile browser and then scroll to the bottom. Change the "vB4 default style" dropdown to "lightweight" instead.
    Bulletin board problems? Email your questions to support@acmoc.org

(...I can't tell a tractor from a lawnmower, so we're even.)

I would rather find another app since that worked really well however, the lightweight version isn't too bad. I will use that for now.

Do we know if our hosting company or developers have an app recommendation? Or is lightweight our only option at this point?

As far as I know, the lightweight template is the only option at this time. Though that could always change in the future if someone else picks up the Forum Runner app or develops a new app that works with vBulletin.
    Bulletin board problems? Email your questions to support@acmoc.org

(...I can't tell a tractor from a lawnmower, so we're even.)