2019 Gone Farmin' Fall Premier Auction

Thread: 933g starting procedure

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 933g starting procedure

First, thank you for the help I am about to get. I am so happy about my, new to me CATERPILLAR 933G ser. 42A7546 . In the process of draining fluids/installing new filter etc.. I have a service manual but no operator manual I was shown but twice how to start it , but can not remember now and do not want proceed till I do. Any help to get me clickly clacking down the track would be appreciated.

I'm assuming you have a pony motor start machine. I have the operators manual but won't be able to scan a page until the weekend if you can wait that long. If it's direct electric start, it's fairly easy.
    933 42A, D4 7U, 2- D2 5U, 2- D2 4U, PV 15, LaPlante Choate C-20 scraper, and always with an eye out for more

Quote Originally Posted by B4D2 View Post
    I'm assuming you have a pony motor start machine. I have the operators manual but won't be able to scan a page until the weekend if you can wait that long. If it's direct electric start, it's fairly easy.
    Thank you for the reply, OLD MAGNET sent the goods .No doubt there will be more ? from me, Love the levers and the smell of diesel on crisp sunny morning.

This should get you going........
    Sorry but this BB doesn't know how to count proper order and after all these years the admin still doesn't give a sh*t.

Default Great Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Old Magnet View Post
    Sorry but this BB doesn't know how to count proper order and after all these years the admin still doesn't give a sh*t.
    Thank you , my starter pinion/clutch control lever is a T type pull handle and 12 volt starter for the pony, but the rest of the controls are the same . Today you are the MAN , I salute you . " That others may live "

Quote Originally Posted by Old Magnet View Post
    Actually we do care. All you need to do is drag and drop the photos in the order you want them displayed when you upload them. This feature has been active for a couple of years. You can also insert the pic inline with the body of your copy. Its not that hard.
    933 42A, D4 7U, 2- D2 5U, 2- D2 4U, PV 15, LaPlante Choate C-20 scraper, and always with an eye out for more

Doesn't work that way...I load them in the correct order and they get uploaded at random, been that way for years. I have not found the load pictures into the text to be of any use.

I'm not interested in trying to second guess the random order loading process. It needs a logical and reliable loading feature correction.

It works fine for me and others. Send me your system info and I will see what I can find out. Often times, insertion of photos is quite helpful when giving step by step info.

I frequently hear the same loading complaint from others as well.....just keep blowing it off. Don't have the problem with other sites using the same format.
    Last edited by Old Magnet; 10-24-2012 at 04:21 PM.