Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers for Glen and his family.

Default Prayers for Glen and his family.

Hi, Folks.
    It appears that Glen has not mentioned it and so I will. He and his family could do with a LOTTA help from our thoughts and prayers as a potentially life-threatening illness has just been diagnosed in a family member. It involves a lengthy course of treatment and possible surgery and it will not be easy on any of them.

I have spent a little time with Glen and his family and they are just plain wonderful people. There is seldom a day goes by that Glen doesn't help somebody, sometimes in some pretty substantial ways, and this trait seems to run in the family. So let's help them as much as we can in their hour of need.

May God be on side for you and your family, Glen.

Just my 0.02.
    Last edited by Deas Plant.; 01-25-2013 at 05:51 AM. Reason: mista word
    You have a wonderful day. Best wishes.

Deas Plant.

If a positive attitude and a go get'em spirit has anything to do with a positive outcome, I think Glen has those items covered. I'll send Glen and his family my prayers and good thoughts. If your situation brings you to Indiana Glen, give me a shout.

Bernie

Glen and Family, our prayers are with you!

Dennie & Carol Greene
    Restored 1970 ford tractor,1931 Model A PU streetrod, lifted 1978 F150, 1971 VW bug, antique chain saws

Default Thank You

Hey Gang,

Thank You for your kind words, but when you think you have a full plate, somebody else always has worse trouble. Thank you for your thoughts, but please send them to the Garlic Family. Anyways Thanks. My wife has been diagnosed with cancer. In a week in went from bad to worse. We just found out, my wife starts Chemo early next week. She'll loose both, a week ago they didn't think so. Medicine is way far advanged. Again thanks-glen

Glen, My family will be praying for yours, more power to you

Quote Originally Posted by 7upuller View Post
    Thank you for your thoughts, but please send them to the Garlic Family. Anyways Thanks.
    Spoken like a true gentleman. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
    933 42A, D4 7U, 2- D2 5U, 2- D2 4U, PV 15, LaPlante Choate C-20 scraper, and always with an eye out for more

Glen,
    I've been where you are...you never know what you can handle until you're called upon to handle it. Hang in there...
    Ron in CO...

Default Prayers for Glen and his family

Glen

My thoughts and feelings are with you and your family.

If I can be of any help in any way in any way I am at your service..

Tom

Glen,
    Please know that the Enyeart family will be praying for you and your wife during these tough times. Take care and god bless!
    Chad Enyeart

Default Prayers for Glen and family too!

Glen,

Not so fast. We can care and pray for you and yours too! Remember it's the greater Cat family thing going on here. We will pray that the Doctors and staff will provide the proper medical solution and that the Lord will support and strengthen both of you on this journey. As the spouse of a full time Pastor, I've seen that these situations end up involving the entire family, not just the patient with you becoming your wife's primary "support group". I'm sure that your positive outlook will come in handy for this.

Allow me to close with the observation that it's turning out to be a blessing that the Tulare show doesn't care for a Cat operating venue this year. I'd say that you are needed much more somewhere else right now. May God bless you and your wife and that the healing comes quickly and completely.
    John

D46U owner on 06-08-08
    S/N 6U8430 (1953)
    Includes:
    Cat #44 Hyd. Power Unit
    Cat 4S Blade
    Trackson (HT4) 5 Shank Rear Hyd. Scarifier
    Heavy Track Roller Guards
    Oil Pan Rock Guard

Member: Chapter 15, Cal-Serria Tracklayers