Thread: Up dating an email address.

Default Up dating an email address.

I had to get a new computer and in the process of setting it up the young un's around here said my email account was a dinosaur and I needed to update get a different email account. What do I need to do to update that on this site if my old one no longer works? Thanks.
    Most of my Money I spent on Mechanical things, Tools, and Woman, The rest I wasted.

Always remember, These old machines are like a Woman, It is the little things that count.

If you go to the main page (just acmoc.org) and log in, you can click at the top right to edit your account information.

Or just email me and I'll take care of it.
    Bulletin board problems? Email your questions to support@acmoc.org

(...I can't tell a tractor from a lawnmower, so we're even.)

I will add that the statement, "... my email account was a dinosaur and I needed to update get a different email account." is what I call hog wash. There is noting wrong. I say keep the existing email.
    Walt D7-3T

No longer have my D7-3T. Plan to buy a D8-2U & D8-13A in future.

Now, I no longer have access to the D8-2U and 13A.

Also, I simply LOVE Kitty Cats. Had 19 at one time. Not quite as many now.

There is so much Tech coming so fast out there nowadays it is hard to keep up with these young uns and the modern cyber space world that comes with it. I was getting to much junk mail in the old account anyway. Maybe it will stay away for a little while. I've moved up to Windows 8, and it sure is different than the old XP I used for years. I still have to think for a bit just to get to where I need to shut it off.
    Most of my Money I spent on Mechanical things, Tools, and Woman, The rest I wasted.

Always remember, These old machines are like a Woman, It is the little things that count.

Windows 8 is confusing to a lot of people. I had to reboot my new Windows 8 computer the other day and had to get on Google to figure out how.
    Bulletin board problems? Email your questions to support@acmoc.org

(...I can't tell a tractor from a lawnmower, so we're even.)

Yeah. I'm glad someone has been there just before us and has an answer.

Dandy Dave,
    that's an intriguing message - I've never heard of such a request for technical reasons - only marketing purposes. What reason did them young's give other than it was old? I'd keep it - it's probably funny : )
    Adco, I reverted back to Windows 7 like so many others have - MS's every other version is a dog. XP good, Vista no good, 7 good, 8 no good, so 9 should be just fine : ) Actually, I think 8.whatever is going to be a bit of an improvement as they've made it more 7-like (which is mostly is anyway apart from the window management side of it). I'm running mine on Parallels on a Mac with Oracle 12c running inside that and it's solid which surprised me greatly.
    Cheers,
    Neil.