Thread: how to archive Personal Messgs

Default how to archive Personal Messgs

Ok so I got a email to say I have used up 90% of my personal message spot thingo and to archive them how do I do this ?

Paul

Paul , What i do is set for email notification , on other forums, Not sure if it works here ,but i think it does .
    It should send a copy of the PM to your Email address , You can the store it there .I think if you do Archive the PM in here , It still counts in the storage number ,and does not free upspace like you are hoping to do .

Paul, if you go through your messages, click the box at the far right side of the page for the corresponding message. Once you have selected the messages you want saved, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Selected Messages." The drop down menu will give you options such as "Delete, Save To Folder," etc.. I usually click "Download As Text" and save them to "my documents." Then I can read them with my Word program. Make sure you designate a "save as" name that corresponds with your time window of messages, otherwise you will never remember where you saved them.
    933 42A, D4 7U, 2- D2 5U, 2- D2 4U, PV 15, LaPlante Choate C-20 scraper, and always with an eye out for more

thanks for the help but my computer brain just isnt smart enough anyway there all gone now I tried to save them but there is something downloaded to the computer but it wont open when I click on it so maybe next time lucky enough anything important is printed out so all I have to do is misplace it LOL

Paul