Thread: Another show for Chapter 16

Default Another show for Chapter 16

The Fall Tractor Show at the Antique Gas and Steam Engine Museum will be held Oct. 17/18 and Oct. 24/25. Chapter 16 will meet on Oct. 24 at 11 AM in the Harvester Barn. Along with this show, the American Truck Historical Society will have antique trucks on display Oct. 18. Come one, come all if you are in the area. Our chapter will for the first time have a working demonstration of "earthmoving from the past" for the general public to view and ask questions.

Jan Meermans- Secretary of Chapter 16 Southern CA.

Default Not 444 again!

Quote Originally Posted by janmeermans View Post
    The Fall Tractor Show at the Antique Gas and Steam Engine Museum will be held Oct. 17/18 and Oct. 24/25. Chapter 16 will meet on Oct. 24 at 11 AM in the Harvester Barn. Along with this show, the American Truck Historical Society will have antique trucks on display Oct. 18. Come one, come all if you are in the area. Our chapter will for the first time have a working demonstration of "earthmoving from the past" for the general public to view and ask questions.

Jan Meermans- Secretary of Chapter 16 Southern CA.
    Hi Jan! I feel I have to reply since I see you have 444 posts and that particular number is one that I see continuously for some strange reason. Anyway, I'll be riding up with Angelo and I'm looking forward to meeting all the Chapter 16 members and eyeing all the Cat iron on display. See you then!

Tom