Thread: Problem with being logged in

Default Problem with being logged in

Hi there I'm having a heck of a time with this,here's the deal. I will log in website says thanks for logging in ect. I go look at posts everything is fine, until I go to post a picture or reply to a PM. When I click submit it tells me I'm not logged in. So I retype my info restore saved content hit submit and there we go again not logged in. I'm really at a loss. Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Bruce P
    Two Ton, Diesel 35, Diesel 40, No.11 AutoPatrol ,(3) 4G D4's, 5U D2, 17R D6C, 9G D7, 7M D7

Bruce , are you ticking the Remember me Box ,Also ,wait till you get to the forum page to log in , I think the one on the home page logs you in to use the Store and members area . and not linked to the forum .
    Not an expert ,so could be wrong .

Thanks Ian. I don't have the remember me box checked, and I always log in on the forums page. What's weird is that I can reply to a post like I'm doing now it's fine. But when I try to reply to a PM or try to download a pic it throws a fit. Sometimes I can re log in and get it done. Sometimes I can login again and again and again, and it's a no go. Kinda frustrating

I will try checking remember me and see what happens.

Thanks again

Bruce
    Two Ton, Diesel 35, Diesel 40, No.11 AutoPatrol ,(3) 4G D4's, 5U D2, 17R D6C, 9G D7, 7M D7