Thread: Problem with being logged in

Default Problem with being logged in

Hi there I'm having a heck of a time with this,here's the deal. I will log in website says thanks for logging in ect. I go look at posts everything is fine, until I go to post a picture or reply to a PM. When I click submit it tells me I'm not logged in. So I retype my info restore saved content hit submit and there we go again not logged in. I'm really at a loss. Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Bruce P
    Two Ton, Diesel 40, No.11 AutoPatrol , 4G D4, 9U D6, 44A D6B, 17R D6C, 9G D7, 7M D7

Bruce , are you ticking the Remember me Box ,Also ,wait till you get to the forum page to log in , I think the one on the home page logs you in to use the Store and members area . and not linked to the forum .
    Not an expert ,so could be wrong .

Thanks Ian. I don't have the remember me box checked, and I always log in on the forums page. What's weird is that I can reply to a post like I'm doing now it's fine. But when I try to reply to a PM or try to download a pic it throws a fit. Sometimes I can re log in and get it done. Sometimes I can login again and again and again, and it's a no go. Kinda frustrating

I will try checking remember me and see what happens.

Thanks again

Bruce
    Two Ton, Diesel 40, No.11 AutoPatrol , 4G D4, 9U D6, 44A D6B, 17R D6C, 9G D7, 7M D7