Thread: Back Pages

Default Back Pages

I am sure this has been asked before; as a new member, tracking posts back on a thread, somewhere after page 6 or 7 they just go blank. like they don't exist. I am trying to track all the pages to answer my questions in the evening. Am I doing something wrong?

Default Back pages.

Do you mean if you navigate to, say, the Discussion forum, then start working your way back into old posts, that after six or seven pages the threads are empty, just blank? If that is what you mean, I don't have that trouble. I went seven pages back and was able to see the threads and navigate into them and read each post. I did the same at ten pages deep and also at twelve pages deep.

If you mean within a thread the same happens at six or seven pages of posts deep, I don't have that trouble either. I went back to an old post which had over ten pages of posts. I was able to work back through the posts all the way to the beginning of the thread.

It almost sounds to me like there is a minor incompatibility with your device, or perhaps a memory preservation setting on your device which is preventing you from reading in more than a certain quantity of information. A setting like this might allow you to see that there are more than six or seven pages, but not see the content of those pages.

You might try viewing the same information on a different device or computer and see what result you have. I definitely don't have any trouble like you've described.

If I have misunderstood your question or your problem, try a different description and I'll see if I can replicate the issue.

Pete.

Nope, you described it correctly. Must be me. (As usual) Thanks