Thread: Pony engine off 112 Grader

Default Pony engine off 112 Grader Fits D4 also

Has a lot of good parts. When I had a head off there was no ridge at top of cylinder. I just had the carb redone by a shop in Redding CA before I changed to electric start. Reason for changing----unreliable. A dedicated pony man could take care of that. Sold the Magneto already. Has electric starter motor included. I did use the big drive gear on my electric conversion. Stored inside since removal. Over $100 invested just in the carb work. $250 Missouri location Email is howardbackhoeandsupply@gmail.com
    Last edited by LeakyBoot; 11-05-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Default Starter and bracket ---Sold

Quote Originally Posted by LeakyBoot View Post
    Has a lot of good parts. When I had a head off there was no ridge at top of cylinder. I just had the carb redone by a shop in Redding CA before I changed to electric start. Reason for changing----unreliable. A dedicated pony man could take care of that. Sold the Magneto already. Has electric starter motor included. I did use the big drive gear on my electric conversion. Stored inside since removal. Over $100 invested just in the carb work. $250 Missouri location Email is howardbackhoeandsupply@gmail.com

Sold starter and carb is for sale by itself.