Thread: O.T. 2018 St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital Truckshow April 14th,2018

Default O.T. 2018 St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital Truckshow April 14th,2018

Just got a poster for 5th Annual St. Jude’s Childrens Hospital charity truckshow....
    I know a few Cat guys are attending, so it would be good to share.
    This has been a great little truckshow; one of the first of each year, so attendance is pretty good.
    I will try to load up a few Cats to bring, just so I don’t arrive with an empty “wagon”.
    This is for a good cause. All the money raised benefits the hospital; they provide medical care for children of all income levels.
    Hope to see many of you there. JM
    Attached Images Attached Images

Shoots, that's literally right around the corner from the old home place! Can't make it this year, as wife already has plans out on her old home turf, but will enter it my calendar for next year for sure, and prolly Grab a truck or two with Cats towed behind. Looks like a good show for a great cause!

Default Really Fun Show!

As you can see from the first picture, this show is really fun. We can't come this year because Garlic Emily has her ring ceremony at Texas A & M that weekend, but I'd be there if it weren't for that. It is a really nice show.

Pete.

Hey Juiceman, , I recognize that 623. Oil Slick ask me why he had so many chains on that ( I think 8). Ask if that is how I tied them down. No. Driver new there was going to be other lowbed drivers there so he overchained to be safe.Sure enough, I talked to the driver that hauled that. He said he knew there would be other lowbed drivers here so he overchained it just to be safe from all the scrutiny. That is a fun show.

Default Yes good times!

That story reminds me of my driver Robert; he used to work for another company by Walnut Grove; he had to haul MANY small “gondola” tractors for pear harvest, like about 7 at a time. I asked why he tied down using 2” ratchet straps.....” because I didn’t have any ropes” he said.... true story. His bosses wouldn’t provide proper equipment. Shaking my head in disbelief......
    We know our limitations, when in doubt, I toss a couple of extra chains on!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by juiceman; 03-13-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Default Truck show

What city? catskinner

Quote Originally Posted by catskinner View Post
    What city? catskinner
    Sutter, CA April 14th, 2018.
    Come on over and look at some cool stuff!