Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photo op from St. Judeís Truck Show

Default The old 'Stink Eye'

Hey JM, In your photo of the lovely Amber, I think I spotted her angry boyfriend standing in the background with his arms crossed in disgust that his main squeeze is admiring another man's 'Iron'! Best keep an eye in your rear view buddy!
    R2 4J, D2 4U, D2 5U, D4 7U

Default My jalopies

Thanks John, for taking photos and sharing. The 5U is neat, it actually came from Tehachapi, CA at one time; and does have a special # for me; it is set up for ether capsule injection as well. Maybe for sub arctic duties? This one will take awhile to awaken and be operational again, as EVERYTHING is frozen/locked up. The donor even tossed in the DE starters and some spare parts.
    C$$$; I hope you arenít having bad thoughts about the 4U; I am still looking for a road ready tractor for you. This one was local, and doesnít run just yet. She has issues. I got the pony running, although the seal leaks big time; main engine wonít fire yet, as fuel filters were slimy and encrusted with crud; plungers and rack are stuck as well. After the Cat barks to life, I will run it and do a full assessment of repairs required.
    Making Tulare with this one in a couple of days may be a stretch....

Default Amber on your mind????

Hey JM, You must be confusing me with D4 Angelo (I'm better looking) regarding the 4U as I haven't a clue what you're referring to.
    R2 4J, D2 4U, D2 5U, D4 7U

G, guess itís good the nice looking girls man didnít get huffy with you. It sure would have been embarrassing for him you doing Kung Fu on him in front of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawler Dollars View Post
    Hey JM, You must be confusing me with D4 Angelo (I'm better looking) regarding the 4U as I haven't a clue what you're referring to.
    My bad...
    Yes, you are correct. I DO get you guys mixed up! Angelo doesnít want to ruin his manicure, so Iím assisting in procuring a D2 that only requires a body in the seat? I think he wanted DE also, as he is afraid of rope burns on his pretty little hands....
    I actually got the 4U running today, pure luck of course!

JM, the container crates you have stacked up on the set of doubles, do you have any for sale? Nice group of trucks.
    D-4 7U-43159 with 4S dozer and Cat 40 scraper, D-7 3T-1179 with Cat 7S hydraulic dozer, D-7 17A 13,944, D-8 14A-1160 with Cat 8S cable dozer, Cat 12-99E-4433 Grader. All runners and users.

Slick: I have people for that....aside from not knowing martial arts, I am pretty effective at verbal assault if need be; he was looking down the end of his nose when he wasnít doing the olí Stinky eye thing, so Iím guessing a small can of whupass would have been plenty.....

Paso: I donít at the moment, later on I should have some slightly defective ones available. Great for storing your spare cash, parts, firewood, etc. I just bought 8 loads for my rental division.