Thread: D6 Laplante Choate R61 info sought

Default D6 Laplante Choate R61 info sought

Hello All
    If anyone out there has a D6 4R/5R with the Laplante Choate R61 blade and hydraulic system would you be able to take some photos of the hydraulic pressure line from the pump to the valve block? Mine is rusted beyond recognition and I need to make a new one but I don't know what route the line took originally. I assume there was a flexible hose that connected the pipe to the pump but it is long gone. Or alternatively if anyone has a manual for the hydraulics for sale.

Rusted Pipes.jpg

Regards

Phil

send me a PM with your email and i will send you a PDF with the parts and drawings from Laplant Choate
    D4 6U,1943 D4 2T,Laplant Choate C41 Carrimor Scraper

Thanks for your help bursitis. Unfortunately the pdf does not apply to my D6.

Photos of the actual piping on the tractor would help as well, if anyone can supply them.

Regards

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by PhilC View Post
    Thanks for your help bursitis. Unfortunately the pdf does not apply to my D6.

Photos of the actual piping on the tractor would help as well, if anyone can supply them.

Regards

Phil
    http://www.tractorparts.com/PDFs/LaP...rtscatalog.pdf

found this on general gear website
    D4 6U,1943 D4 2T,Laplant Choate C41 Carrimor Scraper

Thankyou Bursitis. That is exactly what I am looking for. Although it does not show the left side of machine I can guess where it ran. I would never have thought it went over the top of the engine. I would have thought it followed the suction line.

Thanks again

Phi