Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leroy Roth MR 22

Quote Originally Posted by STEPHEN View Post
    Sell the Tractors to Tom if he has any pull, then buy them back? Do you have the ser# of what you bought? At least that would help an innocent party from getting sold an off limits unit - not that it would or has happened-.
    It will be tough for anyone to throw their hat in and help other than a curious nudge as Leroy finds cats for people, ie Tom a snow cat sixty for instance, a conflict of interest in a sense

like in anything bury your head in the sand achieves nothing

there was a
    HC ten with unpainted repair panels attached 6000
    wide 28 4F976SP. 2500
    tail 28 4F703SP. 2500
    22 wide tai with citrus guards 2F9959WSP 2500
    citrus 22 wide tail citrus guards 3750
    ten with blade painted yellow older resto 3000
    25 rolling bones chassis 750

total $21 k US

All you good ol' boys that are saying Leroy is such a good guy better get on his case...if he in fact took the money & has delivered nothing, that's BS. If I knew the guy, I'd be telling him to make it right one way or the other. This kind of crap pisses me off.
    And yes, I realize we're only hearing one side of the story. Here's Leroy's chance to present his side.
    I think if I were Diggerdozer my next call would be to the Sheriff's dept. in Leroy's county of residence, then maybe the Australian Consulate. 21K is grand larceny.
    Last edited by ronm; 09-19-2018 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronm View Post
    All you good ol' boys that are saying Leroy is such a good guy better get on his case...if he in fact took the money & has delivered nothing, that's BS. If I knew the guy, I'd be telling him to make it right one way or the other. This kind of crap pisses me off.
    And yes, I realize we're only hearing one side of the story. Here's Leroy's chance to present his side.
    I think if I were Diggerdozer my next call would be to the Sheriff's dept. in Leroy's county of residence, then maybe the Australian Consulate. 21K is grand larceny.
    There is no argument of payment, just once every 6 months he replies usually after I ask Tom Madden to prompt him, last tine Jan this year , prior to that July 2017

harvest has just started , truck broke down , aiming for mid next month, cant afford it and so on

I shouldn't have to raise it but feel I have been patient enough and to say Tom is over it would be an understatement

Default Similar story

I have a similar story about Archie Morris. He has been in the process of shipping my Twenty two tailseat to Michigan for the last year and a half.
    He has a different excuse every time. Cutting hay, bailing, rain, etc. Last time I talked to him a few months ago he hung the phone up on me.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas84 View Post
    I have a similar story about Archie Morris. He has been in the process of shipping my Twenty two tailseat to Michigan for the last year and a half.
    He has a different excuse every time. Cutting hay, bailing, rain, etc. Last time I talked to him a few months ago he hung the phone up on me.
    Fortunately bad transactions are few in our hobby, but when it happens it is in all of our best interest to know the details. Please tell us more so we can be educated. Where is he at? What was the agreement, what failed, etc.
    1937 Cat #11 tandem auto patrol,diesel, w/plow and wing, 6K506SP, 1937 RD 4 Ag Crawler RD5356, 1939 Cat 22 2F5429, 1952 Model 212 Grader 9T03427, 1953 2U D8 Dozer 2U20751, 1961 922A Rubber Tired Loader, 59A812, LeTouneau LS Cable Scraper, Cat/Lincoln 600 AMP Dual Welder, DW-21 Cat Scraper, DW-10 dump wagon/water wagon