Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: They’re still out there...

That's pretty sweet

Thanks guys, I didn’t catch AS MUCH crap for the dust cloud since I did give fair warning. However the cloud was still mentioned. From my vantage point, the dust getting flung out of the flywheel holes was pretty impressive. I did vacuum them out but apparently there was still some stuff in them.

It’s really an emotional experience for me getting this stuff to run for the first time.

Deas, that stack has bothered me since I stuck it up there. So I took a measurement and welded a piece to join the pipes so they stand up strait.

Glad you all are along for the ride.

BP.
    Holt 45 power unit, Two Ton, Sixty (2), Diesel 40, No.11 AutoPatrol, 4G D4, 9U D6, 17R D6C, 9G D7, 7M D7, DW20.

Congratulations i'm envious. Don't hold much hope of getting something like that in my world.
    cheers WF

Quote Originally Posted by wimmera farmer View Post
    Congratulations i'm envious. Don't hold much hope of getting something like that in my world.
    cheers WF
    Thanks, and don’t give up. I would have never thought that this tractor was in a shed less than 75 miles from home. Who knows what’s still hiding?

BP.
    Holt 45 power unit, Two Ton, Sixty (2), Diesel 40, No.11 AutoPatrol, 4G D4, 9U D6, 17R D6C, 9G D7, 7M D7, DW20.

Very inspirational BP! I love it when one of the old gals get rescued and back to life. Closer the better though. I might have to get myself another gasser because of you. Thanks for the share and updates. JM

How about that Pete 379 with a G3408 (see what I did there?....) JM. That's a big gasser : )
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    How about that Pete 379 with a G3408 (see what I did there?....) JM. That's a big gasser : )
    Oh, believe me Neil, I’m working on it. A few of my local buddies have switched over to antique trucks with BIG BLOCK gasoline engines. The Dinuba Duo has a rebuilt 549 Cornbinder on a pallet waiting to be transplanted into a chassis. I’m on the prowl for an IH FleetStar, but Aaron’s/my pal Dennis won’t sell to me!😿 I do believe I have found a 70 Crawler?

Default Bump to top

Hi Wig

Look at page 15 for manifold details.

Good luck with your project

BP.