Thread: Chapter 4 - Rock and Dirt show from the Rock River Thresheree

Default Chapter 4 - Rock and Dirt show from the Rock River Thresheree

Chapter 4 hosted the Rock and Dirt show at the Rock River Thresheree over the Labor Day weekend in Edgerton WI. Like always lots of things going on before, during, and after show. This year the show was happered by some weather throughout the extended weekend. Rains and a wet grounds for the show went on until the final day when the show was closed due to the conditions. Thanks for everyone that came out to the show as we had some visitors travel into the show from other areas. And a huge thank you to all that helped make the show happen from many months prior to the show to the final day of the show.
    Attached Images Attached Images

looks like a goo place to get your boots sucked off your feet
    Cat D47U
    Allis Chalmers HD3
    No more JD 1010, IH T340

I am going. I plan on being part of the gas Urdu News tractor/threshing party on Saturday. I was wondering if the model building was a reality yet... See you there!
    Last edited by CarolineRobertson; 03-02-2019 at 04:31 AM.

Default Model Building

The Model building is up and running. They put air lines in so they can run off one compressor. Part of the building or outside will be used this year for the Samson"M" tractor display as it was 100 years ago they were made right here in Janesville WI.

I have out of State relatives going to Rollag this year, they invited me to meet them up there. I have accepted as that Show has been on my "Bucket List".
    I still may(?) bring some equipment out to the Rock and Dirt show for display.

Chapter 4 will be having its yearly dinner on April 28 at Paulson's AG Musesum. Start time is at 10:30ameat at noon and short meeting.
    Meat provided by Chapter 4
    Thanks
    Terry