Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First post, pics of some of my old D6

Quote Originally Posted by juiceman View Post
    With all the talk of high HP 9Us, Iím tempted to either buy or create a ďHotRodĒ version for my Cat Cache!
    Iím still toying with the idea of a hopped up D2 by the way....JM

How about a D3 SA then just put D2 sticker on it.Only 1% would even know. The way you have been gathering toys you probably have at least one in the back you forgot about,seeing how small they are.

Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Ray54 View Post
    How about a D3 SA then just put D2 sticker on it.Only 1% would even know. The way you have been gathering toys you probably have at least one in the back you forgot about,seeing how small they are.
    Ray54: I canít remember where I have most of them parked.
    The local orchard removal guys that think they are sly will slap D10 decals on an 8 or 9 hightrack expecting to get more money per hour.....
    D3SA you say? I havenít seen too many of those for sale, but I know they are out there.JM

The D3SA you want though JM is the manual transmission 7JF and turbo 3204 with pto and 3-pt linkage. About as rare as rockinghorse doodoo I'd guess
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Becky

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    The D3SA you want though JM is the manual transmission 7JF and turbo 3204 with pto and 3-pt linkage. About as rare as rockinghorse doodoo I'd guess
    Neil: There was on on CL awhile back near TractorDonís...I liked everything except for the price!

Yeah, that seems to be the main drawback on anything I'm interested in.....
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Default Grader Kit clarification

Ok, so I visited with an old friend that was involved in 9U hot rodding. He said the only thing the grader kit had was larger fuel pumps.

Generally the turbo (whichever one they used) was added to the original exhaust manifold. There were turbo manifolds but he couldnít remember if they came from 977ís or DW10-15. He recalled one of the better turbos was the factory John Deere unit from a 7520 wheel tractor.

BP.
    Holt 45 power unit, Two Ton, Sixty (2), Diesel 40, No.11 AutoPatrol, 4G D4, 9U D6, 17R D6C, 9G D7, 7M D7, DW20.