Thread: Haggin Museum Tour

Wink Haggin Museum Tour

I finally made the time to visit the Haggin Museum this weekend. Located in Stockton, CA it had some interesting exhibits to say the least. One less item on my bucket list LOL. Pictures of some machinery for your viewing pleasure. JM

It's been several years since I've been to Haggin.Probably time to go again.

Have you been to the The San Joaquin County Historical Museum at Micke Grove in Lodi http://www.sanjoaquinhistory.org/

Lots to see there

Default Mind reader

Funny you mention Micke Grove Gary! I wanted to swing by there on the way home, but we were worried about the “puppy”. I might take another look at it when we have our local ATHS Presidents BBQ on Labor Day Weekend. LOTS of iron there to see. JM

You really have to appreciate those hand drawn illustrations. Anyone that had 'Shop Drawing' in junior high or high school (or drew professionally) knows how much time and effort it takes. I'm reminded of that every time I open one of my Caterpillar Parts books. It's a lost art for sure...no pun intended. Thanks for sharing JM.
    R2 4J, D2 4U, D2 5U, D4 7U