Thread: motor grader questions

Default motor grader questions

i am looking at a 14K series Caterpillar 120. there is a set of levers that look factory or at least good aftermarket attached to the top of the control gearbox. these levers are attached to control cables that go outside the cab and from there i can't tell. was there an option from Cat for something like this? there are three on the left of center and two on the right. ?????
    D4 6U,1943 D4 2T,Laplant Choate C41 Carrimor Scraper

Quote Originally Posted by bursitis View Post
    i am looking at a 14K series Caterpillar 120. there is a set of levers that look factory or at least good aftermarket attached to the top of the control gearbox. these levers are attached to control cables that go outside the cab and from there i can't tell. was there an option from Cat for something like this? there are three on the left of center and two on the right. ?????
    Wing plow?
    I'm not afraid of hard work; I can lay down beside it anytime and take a nap.

i think maybe a hydraulic tilt on the blade and hydraulic side shift also. that's two levers i think it might have had a snow plow on the front,that would be three levers. maybe it had a wing and something else also.
    D4 6U,1943 D4 2T,Laplant Choate C41 Carrimor Scraper