Thread: 2019 ACMOC National Show

Default 2019 ACMOC National Show

Well it will soon be show time for the national event!

The 2019 ACMOC National Show will be:
    644 Niagara Carthage Road, Carthage, NC 28327
    November 1-3, 2019.
    Show website: https://edervillenc.com/
    ACMOC Members meeting 5:00 pm in Cat building on Saturday with the banquet to follow at 6:00 pm
    BANQUET TICKETS: Banquet tickets are now available on the ACMOC website store under Events http://www.acmoc.org/store/index.php...ategory_id=305
    We will have BBQ, Slaw, Grilled Chicken with fixings as well as dessert.

We hope to have a great turnout as we celebrate Ken Eder and others that are no longer with us!
    If you have not made plans to attend yet please do so as you will not be disappointed in the large collection that Ken and Patti have put together.
    We will have the RCR Caterpillar NASCAR Racecar on Saturday for you to look at, events for the kids which includes train rides, tractor pulls, money in the haystack, parades, dirt moving and a large collection of grand scale models all free with gate ticket!

If you should have any questions please let me know.

And We need your Help!
    We are looking for volunteers to help manage the digging area where you will monitor safety, as well as helping register tractors as they enter the show grounds.
    If you are able to assist in these areas please let me know of a two hr window that best fits your schedule, we will be needing help Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
    I hope you all are able to attend, bring a friend you will have a great time!

Also leading up to the show we have scheduled the following work days if you are able to attend, we will begin each work day by meeting at Pete's family Restaurant for breakfast at 7am.
    Work Days:
    8-24, 9-07, 9-21, 10-5, 10-19
    We will be working on getting the play area ready as well as tinkering on a few pieces of machinery for use during the show.
    Last edited by chriscokid; 08-12-2019 at 01:40 PM.
    Erik Christenbury
    Cat List: More than some, less than others
    https://chriscomachinery.com/caterpillar-machinery/

Default Dates

We won't be there this year, but plan to come to Oregon next year (2020).
    Do we have dates yet as we can get some early bird flight deals from Austarlia now!
    cheers
    Doug Hagen
    Tasmania

Looking forward to the show Erik - have my flight and hotel booked, arrive Thurs night, depart Sun morning
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by oilcan47 View Post
    We won't be there this year, but plan to come to Oregon next year (2020).
    Do we have dates yet as we can get some early bird flight deals from Austarlia now!
    cheers
    Doug Hagen
    Tasmania

I am quite certain the Brooks information is in the magazine we should be seeing soon. I also believe Mary has it on the website now along with the available hotel information and ACMOC rates. I look forward to seeing you in Brooks.

EDIT:I just checked the website and it is not there yet. I will ask Mary to post the dates and hotel info ASAP.

EDIT 2. The dates are on the website. The hotel information/pricing has not been locked in yet and will be posted as it gets locked in.
    Last edited by old-iron-habit; 08-14-2019 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Mary updated the website
    1937 Cat #11 tandem auto patrol,diesel, w/plow and wing, 6K506SP, 1937 RD 4 Ag Crawler RD5356, 1939 Cat 22 2F5429, 1952 Model 212 Grader 9T03427, 1953 2U D8 Dozer 2U20751, 1961 922A Rubber Tired Loader, 59A812, LeTouneau LS Cable Scraper, Cat/Lincoln 600 AMP Dual Welder, DW-21 Cat Scraper, DW-10 dump wagon/water wagon

Default 2020 Show Dates......

For those looking ahead, the dates July 25-26 2020 are the National Show dates for Brooks OR.

I look forward to seeing many of you at both the 2019 and 2020 shows!

JanM, ACMOC Director

Default 2019 Acmoc National Show in Carthage, NC

Erik, thanks for posting the info and promoting of this years national show at the 100+ Years of progress Show in North Carolina. Anyone that has not been there before is in for a real treat as to the extent of Ken and Patti Eders collection of historic equipment. It is well worth the trip south. We look forward to seeing some good friends and meeting others with the "yellow fever". We will be bringing several old Cats that we have worked on over the years.

If possible maybe others will post here as to their plans and whether they will be bringing any old Caterpillars as well.

Have a good day.....Bill

Thanks Bill, looking forward to seeing you there!
    Erik Christenbury
    Cat List: More than some, less than others
    https://chriscomachinery.com/caterpillar-machinery/

We are going down a week early to help get machines out of the building and just help with what needs doing. Debby already has a singing engagement booked at a local rest home along and another one at a church near Ederville that Ken attended. We look forward to seeing many of our Cat friends there and also meeting new ones. It will be a fun time. Supporting members or not, don't forget to get your banquet tickets.
    1937 Cat #11 tandem auto patrol,diesel, w/plow and wing, 6K506SP, 1937 RD 4 Ag Crawler RD5356, 1939 Cat 22 2F5429, 1952 Model 212 Grader 9T03427, 1953 2U D8 Dozer 2U20751, 1961 922A Rubber Tired Loader, 59A812, LeTouneau LS Cable Scraper, Cat/Lincoln 600 AMP Dual Welder, DW-21 Cat Scraper, DW-10 dump wagon/water wagon

I will be attending. This will be my first ACMOC event and look forward to meeting many of you.