Thread: Wanted: D6c hydraulic blade setup

Default Wanted: D6c hydraulic blade setup

Looking for a blade,mounts, rams and hard nose for a D6C. Hoping someone has something laying around they would like to sell. 17R tractor.

When I put the blade on my 17 R, I bought all the stuff from a 10k that was being parted out. However, the 10 k hard nose wonít work on a 17 r. Nothing lined up. So I cut the cylinder mounts off the 10k nose and welded them to the 17r nose, using the cross tube for a jig. It was quite a bit of work, but it worked perfectly. Also, be aware that a 17r has a really fast reverse, sometimes too fast when backing uphill. I get by with it, but Iíve had times when Iíve almost got into trouble not being able to back up.

Good luck with your project.

BP.
    Holt 45 power unit, Two Ton, Sixty (2), Diesel 40, No.11 AutoPatrol, 4G D4, 9U D6, 17R D6C, 9G D7, 7M D7, DW20.

Thank you.for the information. Also have a 74A that would be a good candidate for the blade rather than the 17R. The 74A should be geared better for the blade?

Quinn Cat has a used part store in Fresno that may have a blade and other parts. I believe Parts Depot is the name they operate under.

Oh for the old days with more used parts sources in California.