I have just taken the head of the D46U#300 to check for possible Head leaks. I am getting slight bubbling in the radiator and a Burnt diesel fume smell in the radiator, also oil leaking down the outside of the block.
I have a few question if you don't mind please
My head is Number 4F5508 with 1 piece Pre combustion chamber and no glow plugs
1. It looks like I need to replace 2 of the small ferrules and the rubber seals for the large and small Ferrules. Would anyone have a part number for the small ferrules and the 2 sizes of rubber seals please
2. With the exhaust fumes in the coolant, The only possible way I can see it happening is through a Pre Combustion chamber
, the bores show no signs of water and the head gasket has no water tracks in it or cracks, are there any other ways for exhaust to enter the cooling system please?
And would anyone have the part# for 1 piece Pre Com chambers without glow plugs please and the o-rings and gaskets numbers please
3. Is it important to have the water directors in the head, and if so would someone have a Part number for them please.
4. Also a Part number for the head gasket please.
5. is the part # for the Spline tool for the one piece chambers (5F8353)
or is it a different Part#
Sorry to be so long winded and asking for so many part #. I am trying to source a parts manuals for my tractor and hope to find one soon