Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cat Parts Sources List

Add this source to the list for magnetos

1800magnetos or 1800-624-63867
    They are good friendly people. They make all kind of mag

Default Carburetor Parts--Bill Campbell

I have been dealing with Bill Campbell who has Carb kits and parts for the Ensign and Zenith carbs for Cats. Very knowlegable and reasonable with the prices. Bill will also work with you to develop parts that he is not currently stocking. Bill will have a table set up with parts and kits at the BEST SHOW ON TRACKS in June in Woodland, CA.

Bill Campbell (705) 488-2802 or (813) 677-2498 or email wncampbell@auracom.com

Check out Cunningham Equipment Services, we're out of Seattle. We specialize in Surplus OEM Caterpillar parts. We don't tear down machines we buy inventories so 98% of our parts are new OEM CAT.
    We have the inventory of parts from the Homestake mine in Northern California, Carl E. Smith in Virginia, a dealer in Brazil that liquidated his CAT inventory (some really old stuff in that deal) a pipeline in Canada, and a few other spots along the way.

I've done business with just about all the dealers mentioned earlier. I send Dana a lot of parts. Don't work much with Costx, Blumaq, American Crane and Regal as they are the aftermarket fellas but we buy and sell with them from time to time. I bought an engine from Albin back east for a customer a few months ago.

Anyhow, I think I've got a lot of parts you guys will be interested in.
    Give me a shout (206) 399-7572 (Pacific time please or you can leave a message) or send me an email Bryan@CunninghamEquipment.us You can check out our website CunninghamEquipment.us it's pretty basic and has our contact info.

I just went to General Gear in Boise for some Cat Twenty Two parts. John Parks is a great guy and will take all the time you need to help you find what you're looking for. He really loves this old equipment. The prices were great and the service superb.

Question Parts, Australia

Were can you source parts for a 1944 2T D4 in Australia? Thanks for any help... Would a caterpillar dealer still sell parts?

Billy

Billy - You will only be able to get a few basic parts for the 2T from a Cat dealer, such as seals and bearings, and some other common parts that have been in use for decades, such as pins, fasteners, filters, etc.

You're talking about a 64yr old tractor .. and being able to even get ANY part, new, for a tractor that age is a miracle .. when most companies don't supply parts for anything over 25 yrs old.

You will need to start out on a hunt for good used parts .. and you'll be doing some running around, and making a lot of calls. Most tractor wreckers don't even bother with stuff this age, and there's not many left, to be parted out, anyway. You are best served by making as many contacts as you can, in the vintage tractor/machinery groups. Where are you located?

Default Thanks

Thankyou OZ dozer for that help. I live on farm near Adelaide. Might try ringing Cav Power somethime this week.

Billy

I am rebuilding my CAT modle FIFTEEN and needed springs for my starter return crank and brake release rods. I found here in Los Angeles a spring company that has thousands of springs and had the exact ones I needed.
    Century Spring Corp.
    I don't see a web address on my Invoice but I would guess they would have one
    carl2td4

Default Parts Manuals

Hi, Folks.
    I just came across this site in my wanderings and thought it might be worth posting here as I saw some Cat manuals listed there.

http://www.factoryautomanuals.com/

Hope it helps somebody.
    You have a wonderful day. Best wishes.

Deas Plant.

Default Nudder wunn

Hi, Folks.
    Nudder wunn

http://www.repairmanual.com/tractors/0

Select the manufacturer you want from the list near the top of the page.
    You have a wonderful day. Best wishes.

Deas Plant.