The Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club (ACMOC) is a non-profit organization with over 3,000 antique Caterpillar enthusiasts worldwide. Benefits of membership include:
- The ACMOC magazine
- Free classified advertising in magazine (up to 40 words).
- Information exchanges relating to parts, services and literature.
- Access to other ACMOC members, many of whom have several years experience with older machinery.
- Advance notice of new ACMOC merchandise including scale models, often with "members only" discounts.
- Website - www.acmoc.org featuring a bulletin board, ACMOC merchandise, archival information, photos from shows and member projects, ACMOC show schedule and much more.
Memberships are annual and are good for one year or three years from the date of purchase.
The cost of joining is:
- United States: $53 for one year or $153.50for three years. US members have the option of a $45 one-year membership or $129 three-year membership with bulk mail delivery of magazine (three to four weeks).
- Canada/UK/Mexico: $55 for one year or $158 for three years.
- International: $58.50 for one year or $168 for three years.
We hope that you decide to become a member of ACMOC and take advantage of these great benefits. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
To print and mail or fax form click ACMOC Membership Form.458.17 KB
To join online click Online Membership Form