The Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club (ACMOC) is a non-profit organization with over 3,000 antique Caterpillar enthusiasts worldwide. Benefits of membership include:
- The ACMOC magazine
- Free classified advertising in magazine (up to 40 words).
- Information exchanges relating to parts, services and literature.
- Access to other ACMOC members, many of whom have several years experience with older machinery.
- Advance notice of new ACMOC merchandise .
- Website - www.acmoc.org featuring a bulletin board, ACMOC merchandise, archival information, photos from shows and member projects, ACMOC show schedule and much more.
Memberships are annual and are good for one year or three years from the last day of the quarter in which the membership is purchased.
The cost of joining is:
- United States: Members in the US have two mail delivery options: 1. $63 for one-year membership or $189 for three-year membership with First Class Mail delivery 2. $55 for one-year membership or $165 for three-year membership with bulk mail delivery of magazine (three to four weeks)
- International: $67 for one-year membership or $201 for three-year membership
- Electronic: $40 for one-year membership or $120 for three-year membership. This membership level allows acces to electronic version of ACMOC Magazine on the ACMOC website while membership is current.
We hope that you decide to become a member of ACMOC and take advantage of these great benefits. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
To print and mail or fax form click ACMOC Membership Form.184.59 KB
To join/renew online click Online Membership Form