Thread: Map Of Chapter Locales

Default Map Of Chapter Locales

On suggestion from the discussion section, here is a link from our website showing the ACMOC Chapters and the appropriate contacts. Just click on the map to see the contact info. If your state or country is not highlighted in red, then you need to get busy and start a chapter .

http://www.acmoc.org/chapters
    933 42A, D4 7U, 2- D2 5U, 2- D2 4U, PV 15, LaPlante Choate C-20 scraper, and always with an eye out for more

Default Eire (Ireland) is not part of the UK.

I think it's great that Chapter 2 has been reinstated.
    You should be aware, however, that on your map, you have included Eire (Southern part of Ireland) in red which is not part of the UK whereas Northern Ireland is part of the UK.
    John Gaunt - Link Club Treasurer (Formerly ACMOC Chapter 2 Treasurer).
    1941 D7 7M
    1940 D4 7J
    1940 D2 5J
    1940 R2 4J

Default Chapters

I notice there is no a one in the north(Canada). Any thoughts on that? Could this be something I should look into starting, if so I would be interested in helping to get one started.I do not know where to begin

Quote Originally Posted by rustyfender View Post
    I notice there is no a one in the north(Canada). Any thoughts on that? Could this be something I should look into starting, if so I would be interested in helping to get one started.I do not know where to begin
    I know that MOG5858 has been looking for members to start a chapter in northern North Dakota and southern SAS. You are probably a bit far east for them? I would love to see some Canadian Chapters.
    1937 Cat #11 tandem auto patrol,diesel, w/plow and wing, 6K506SP, 1937 RD 4 Ag Crawler RD5356, 1939 Cat 22, 1952 Model 212 Grader 9T03427, 1953 2U D8 Dozer 2U20751, 1961 922A Rubber Tired Loader, 59A812, LeTouneau LS Cable Scraper, Cat/Lincoln 600 AMP Dual Welder, DW-21 Cat Scraper

Yes a bit east of them. It is something I would like to see so too,I will throw it out there,in discussion for starters.

Default Chapter application

Call the office and Tricia or Mary can send you a packet. Let's you know what you need to know to state a chapter.
    Terry