Memberships are annual and automatically renew on the anniversary date. Memberships can be cancelled at any time, however no partial year refunds will be made.
ACMOC does not sell its membership lists to third party vendors but may make your information available to other members upon approval.
Please note, it can take up to a week to process your membership.
- Are those members who pay the full individual dues and shall be at least 18 years of age.
- Regular members are entitled to receive the club's Magazine by mail and have access to the online magazine.
- Regular members shall have full voting rights.
- is definied as another adult (over 18) living in the same home as a current ACMOC Member.
- is entitled to all benefits of Club membership including voting in ACMOC elections
- does not receive a copy of the paper magazine.
A Junior Member:
- is an individual under the age of 18
- requires sponsorship by a current ACMOC Member.
- is entitled to all benefits of ACMOC membership including access to the Members' Area on the ACMOC site which includes online access to the ACMOC magazine and access to the Technical Library and all other member access.
- does not ireceive a copy of the paper magazine nor the right to vote in ACMOC elections.
(Please note that Junior members' contact information is not made available in the Membership Directory available to members online)