Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Prayers for Glen and his family.

Though I don't know either Glenn or his wife I will keep them in my prayers. The C word can be evil but it is amazing what prayer and good doctors can do to beat it.
    Take care .....Bill Martin

Glen, prayers and concerns for a positive outcome for today's procedure. We're with you guys on this. Good luck.
    933 42A, D4 7U, 2- D2 5U, 2- D2 4U, PV 15, LaPlante Choate C-20 scraper, and always with an eye out for more

Default Good luck

Hope they hit that cancer hard and out of the park.
    sincerely
    Mike

Glen called this evening and his wife was out of surgery but he had not yet seen her. The surgeon was optimistic that they had gotten the cancer but they will not know for sure for 10 days.

All the BEST Glen and Mrs. Honey from your friends all over this planet earth.
    BEST TRACKLAYERS ARE #1

Glen----

Wish you and the missus the best. My wife went through surgery and chemo treatments for colon cancer during 2010. Through a combination of prayers, grit and determination, excellent medical care, and luck-----she is now checking clean for cancer.

The treatment may have unknown side effects-----but you have to make the fight (all of the family as a team). We encountered blood clots-----resulting in a weakened heart condition. Still not back to normal-----but happy to be here.

Make your mind up that you are gonna kick it. Take it day by day and take it as it comes----nobody ever offerred us an easy road. Most of us wouln't have taken it if the easy road was offerred to us anyway!!!

Be positive----some things about life we just never understand----keep that girl coming forward. We wish you the best----

Delta Dirt
    Delta Dirt
    Avon, Ms 38723

D2 5U and other scrap iron

Default Thank You all for your kind words

Hey Gang,

I just got a very nice pm from the Chapter 17 gang. Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers for my wife, Mrs Huney. Genevieve was operated on having a Double Masectomy last Monday. She came home on Weds. She had trouble on Thursday and Friday, fevers, infection, reaction to her medicine. The doctor gave her differant medicines, and today she has her color back and is doing better. She is scheduled in 10 days to start Chemo for 6 months.

I want to say thank you to all for being so nice. So many have called, prayed, sent cards and such, so thank you. Mrs Huney is in good spirits, she is always smiling and has a good sense of humor. Thank you all again.-glen

Quote Originally Posted by 7upuller View Post
    Mrs Huney is in good spirits, she is always smiling and has a good sense of humor. Thank you all again.-glen
    That is indeed the start to a fine recovery. Many continued well wishes from us.
    933 42A, D4 7U, 2- D2 5U, 2- D2 4U, PV 15, LaPlante Choate C-20 scraper, and always with an eye out for more

Default Glad to be able to help.

Hi, Glen.
    It's great to hear that 'the boss lady' is over the infections, etc., and making good progress. And it's a pleasure to be able to do what I can from this far away for some of the finest people that I know, you, Mrs Huney and your combined family.

Just my 0.02. (See? More loose change left lying around.)
    You have a wonderful day. Best wishes.

Deas Plant.

Default Healing!

Glen,

Great update! Glad to hear that Mrs. Huney is beginning to heal. We said we'd be with you and we all right here and our prayers are still being lifted up for the both of you. Don't forget to also be good to yourself so you can take good care of the "boss"!
    John

D46U owner on 06-08-08
    S/N 6U8430 (1953)
    Includes:
    Cat #44 Hyd. Power Unit
    Cat 4S Blade
    Trackson (HT4) 5 Shank Rear Hyd. Scarifier
    Heavy Track Roller Guards
    Oil Pan Rock Guard

Member: Chapter 15, Cal-Serria Tracklayers