Thread: For sale , several cat machines

Ohwell For sale , several cat machines

Time to thin the herd, i've several cat 22's,15's 10's a couple thirty's, some 2 ton's,several d2's and d4's and a heap of parts. Far too much to list at my current wpm typing ability. Some run some are close and some are not so close!
    Please provide a contact number or email and what your looking for so i can gather the info/pictures and respond. Equipment is located in northern ca.

What is your email address? Might be interested in ten's thanks Jan

Quote Originally Posted by mtrinc View Post
    Time to thin the herd, i've several cat 22's,15's 10's a couple thirty's, some 2 ton's,several d2's and d4's and a heap of parts. Far too much to list at my current wpm typing ability. Some run some are close and some are not so close!
    Please provide a contact number or email and what your looking for so i can gather the info/pictures and respond. Equipment is located in northern ca.
    Might be interested in a d2 or d4 5u and 7u. Do you have any low seat direct start? I'm also in Northern Cal.
    408-722-0125
    dickmiletich@gmail.com

Howdy. I have an interest in a good running Ten, and possibly another D2 or D4. Any chance a person could come by and do their shopping? I'm located S. of Yuba City,CA
    Thanks. Juiceman
    geeagritransport@gmail.com
    (530)415-0504 text/data
    (530)682-1182 direct

HI

I have interest in models 10 and 15. my email to send price and photos is: cpconstrutoradeobras@gmail.com

Hi
    Looking for nice late model D4 7u with cat hydraulics to rear, dozer blade not required but ok.
    Please send pics to
    Mjb8279@gmail.com
    Thx,
    Mike