Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ACMOC Board Position: a request for your write-in vote

I'll be mailing my ballot off first thing in the morning.
    Cat 22
    Serial# 2F237

Quote Originally Posted by Barstart View Post
    Thanks! My daughter graduated from Colorado State at Fort Collins, and loved driving through western Colorado. I remember there was a tractor on a pole somewhere out there.

Best,
    Sue
    Yep, that was probably up by Granby, near the entrance to Rocky Mt. Natl Park? I think that is a Twenty, but it's been about 10-12 years since I was up that way.

You'll make a difference. You have my vote.

Lorili Ostman, Executive Director, California Agriculture Museum

It looks like you are getting some great support Sue, no surprises there, sure hope you get elected.
    Regards
    Mike

Thanks, Mike and Lorili!

I booked my flight to San Antonio, so I will be at the show on Saturday. Hoping to get away for a little to check out a famous landmark in San Antonio, but I forget what it's called.

Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Meyer View Post
    It looks like you are getting some great support Sue, no surprises there, sure hope you get elected.
    Regards
    Mike

Thumbs up Barstart

On behalf of Sue "Barstart" Westwood for ACMOC board write in candidate.
    I think she got that nick name because she could barstart the U.C. Davis Cat 60 as good as anybody!
    Way back when my son Matt was about 10 years old (1992), we took our Cat 60 to Bygone farming days held in Davis California hosted by the antiques mechanic club from U.C. Davis. We had noticed a college girl sporting around on a Red propane powered Cat 60 doing the tractor pulls, well I got the bright idea to challenge the college gal to pull just between the 2 Sixtys. I was probably a little over confident with our freshly restored and painted Gas sixty. I told Matt "you got this" pull her backwards! So we chained the 2 Sixtys drawbar to drawbar, ready set GO! "Matt more throttle"!!!! oh dear.... backwards Matt went. She beat us pretty well, and yes we learned our lesson the hard way. The propane 60 puts out more horsepower than the gas 60. We still laugh about it today, great times. The college girl that mopped the floor with Matt was none other than Sue "Barstart" Westwood. SUE you have our votes for the ACMOC board of directors and we wish you the "BEST" of luck!!
    Doug Veerkamp
    Last edited by veerCAT; 10-19-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Sue your PM box is full, please delete some messages
    Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by Barstart View Post
    Thanks, Mike and Lorili!

I booked my flight to San Antonio, so I will be at the show on Saturday. Hoping to get away for a little to check out a famous landmark in San Antonio, but I forget what it's called.

Sue