Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Operation and Maintenance Manual D6B

By the way, where is Yoakum? I have a brother that lives in Kerrville, Texas.

Cool Bright lights and excitement...

Our ranch and our 'dozer works aka the "Shade Tree Shop" are located about 10 miles SE of Yoakum, that would be about 170 miles from Kerrville. If you are down to visit your brother, give us a call.
    Craig

Thanks Craig. I may try to get out to see him next year. He just came to see me during Christmas. He builds custom guitars at his shop there in Kerrville. His late wife was from there. I have been there a couple of times over the last few years.

Default Cat DDCCU

You have WAY to much free travel in your linkage. I kept mine down around 6" or less. Just use quick, short moves. catskinner

Quote Originally Posted by catskinner View Post
    You have WAY to much free travel in your linkage. I kept mine down around 6" or less. Just use quick, short moves. catskinner
    That's what I am thinking. Didn't get to it today, but plan on going through the adjustments tomorrow.

Confused Worn linkage...

It sounds like you might have worn linkage adding to the excessive travel problem. I don't have a Parts Book for your No. 25 32E872, but I think it's a good bet that the linkages for the older No. 25 9D13594 - UP are the same. If I'm wrong I bet Old Magnet or others will correct me.
    IMG_0001.jpg IMG_0003.jpg IMG.jpg
    Craig

Doh Yoakum...

While I was going over this post I realized that I had never answered your question about Yoakum. Yoakum is about 90 miles east of San Antonio.
    Craig

I was busy working on a bump starter I'm building for a motorcycle today. Didn't get to the dozer. Tomorrow is another day. I am saving all these pictures you all are posting so I will just about have the book before it's over with. Thought I would post a picture of the latest guitar my brother finish for a client. He is a master builder and an artist with wood. This is hand made.

36585514_2127729737237773_811174225334239232_n.jpg

That is real talent there to build something like that.