Thread: Whitefish tractor show questions

Default Whitefish tractor show questions

Bought two tickets to the event and haven't received any tickets or additional info for directions etc.
    Will the email conformation get us through the door?
    Will there be signage to the event or some sort of driving instuctions posted somewhere?
    This will be my first "official " ACMOC club event, looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by d2gary View Post
    Bought two tickets to the event and haven't received any tickets or additional info for directions etc.
    Will the email conformation get us through the door?
    Will there be signage to the event or some sort of driving instuctions posted somewhere?
    This will be my first "official " ACMOC club event, looking forward to it.
    The tickets will be at the event. None are being mailed. Should be directions posted to get you there. I will see if I can get some direction posted here also. Jim's Ranch does not come up on Goggle maps but I did see some Snow Ghost mention on the goggle map. Thanks for coming and supporting the club as well as having a great day meeting and putting faces on other members.
    1937 Cat #11 tandem auto patrol,diesel, w/plow and wing, 6K506SP, 1937 RD 4 Ag Crawler RD5356, 1939 Cat 22 2F5429, 1952 Model 212 Grader 9T03427, 1953 2U D8 Dozer 2U20751, 1961 922A Rubber Tired Loader, 59A812, LeTouneau LS Cable Scraper, Cat/Lincoln 600 AMP Dual Welder, DW-21 Cat Scraper, DW-10 dump wagon/water wagon

Default Snow Ghost Ranch directions

From where US 93 turns west om 2nd Street in downtown Whitefish proceed 11.5 miles to the Farm to Market Road on your left. Turn left and go .6 miles to the ranch entrance. Turn right into the ranch at the log entrance. Stay to the right past the log house. See you there.
    1937 Cat #11 tandem auto patrol,diesel, w/plow and wing, 6K506SP, 1937 RD 4 Ag Crawler RD5356, 1939 Cat 22 2F5429, 1952 Model 212 Grader 9T03427, 1953 2U D8 Dozer 2U20751, 1961 922A Rubber Tired Loader, 59A812, LeTouneau LS Cable Scraper, Cat/Lincoln 600 AMP Dual Welder, DW-21 Cat Scraper, DW-10 dump wagon/water wagon

thank you for the directions and ticket info
    looking forward to meeting others with the yellow fever!!!!

is there a specific time that the event will start? it says all day in the email but with an hour time differance and over 2 hour drive i dont want to be to early. any info on what will be at the auction? maybe i need to bring a trailer!!!

Oops found the pdf in the email with the show times
    Anyone know what kind of treasure is at the auction

Default Arrival time

I was wondering if it is ok to show up on Friday evening? We will be coming from Iowa and would like to be there Friday evening with our camper.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chipperD47U View Post
    I was wondering if it is ok to show up on Friday evening? We will be coming from Iowa and would like to be there Friday evening with our camper.

Thanks
    If there is no onsite camping, the area abounds with good sites, both serviced and dry. The difficulty will be choosing what you prefer best, there are so many to choose from.
    I'm not afraid of hard work; I can lay down beside it anytime and take a nap.

I'm a local so I can tell you it won't be hard to find a beautiful spot along the road.