Thread: Private Messages

Default Private Messages

How can someone who is banned be aloud to submit private messages. Surely if they are banned they should not be able to log in in the first place let alone leave stupid/offensive messages.

I place a strong second to your comment. Dick

Once banned from the forum an account can no longer interact with the forum or it's members. Please let me know what account you received an unwelcome PM from and when so I may research.

Thank you!

Hi I found the message yesterday and it said I received it on 15/5/08. Unfortunately I can't remember the name other than under it 'BANNED' was written, which I assume means the person must be banned.I have since deleted the message.

Thumbs down

Hi
    I received a PM message from a "banned" member also I also deleted that message The message refered to something about "Buddism" and if my memory serves me the member's name was "Jessica" Hope that this helps
    Dave

Unfortunately once I ban an account messages already sent by that account are not deleted, so when you see a PM from a banned account please just delete. Thanks!

aha! I had a message from 'jessie' ... verrry spiritual, perhaps one of us tramped over some ancestor of his and upset him.Now he's banned (well done Joe) he'll have to go back n talk to the trees.....mmm was it swampy in disguise?