From Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 09:00am
To Sunday, January 14, 2024 - 03:00pm
Hits : 121
Contact Rohan Burns - 0408 524 528
• FREE Camping available on site for exhibitors for the duration of the rally (Friday-Sunday nights). Note: this is a very busy time for the showgrounds
• Exhibitor BBQ held Saturday evening.
• Loading Ramp available.
• Free admission for exhibitors.
• Tractor Pull operating Saturday and Sunday (NHMA Guidelines apply).
• Vintage Machinery exhibitors to be insured with NHMA or equivalent.
Clubs and Groups Information
• We welcome any displays relating to historical items, machinery or vehicles at our show. In 2022, we had everything from remote control trucks, planes and boats to Lego and Meccano.
• We have a range of indoor facilities, including glass cabinets and outdoor spaces available.
• Dogs are welcome on a leash.
• Food and coffee available.
• January is a great time to visit Geelong, Bellarine Peninsula and the Surf Coast. There is plenty to see and do.
• Other local events include the Portarlington Mussel Festival (Sat January 13).
Vintage tractor pull, trucks, farm machinery, steam engines, oil engines, operating boiler house, museum, huge variety of model clubs and hobby displays.
Saturday 13th January 2024 9AM to 5PM
Sunday 14th January 2024 9AM to 3PM
Location Geelong Showgrounds, 79 Breakwater Rd, East Geelong