- Posts: 559
- Thank you received: 6
Old Magnet wrote: I don't see how they can keep the lights on with so few paid members.
rax200 wrote: Hi John,
I have one snag for you, When you open the online magazine it opens in another window and the problem is I can not make that window bigger, but i can make the magazine larger in the window, a bit of a pain in the neck.
josh wrote: This new site does not function properly on the browser ( Firefox) that I was using, I had to switch to Chrome to sign in, use and view aspects of the new site.
Wombat wrote: Some thoughts of mine as follows;
* Have an envelope in the yellow bar for private messages, if it is open you have no new or unread messages, if closed new messages, rather than having to go into profile and then messages to see if one has any.
* For unread BB posts have the flag coloured highway yellow, for read posts have the flag coloured grey, would bring some colour to the page and would be using our heritage colours.
* To help clarify membership etc on BB use the following terminology;
- ACMOC Member for financial member logged in, able to read and post
- GUEST User for non financial member logged in, able to read and post
- VISITOR not logged in and/or registered, able to read only
The stats at bottom of page to record the three different above status.
Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club
P.O. Box 9301
Peoria, IL 61612
"I signed up again, 3 year. Membership has more then paid for itself in troubleshooting and advice."
- Daniel O
"I became a member recently because the wealth of knowledge here is priceless."
- Chris R
"I also joined a year ago. had been on here a couple of times as a non-member and found the info very helpful so I got a one year subscription (not very expensive at all) to try it out. I really like all the resources on here so I just got a three year. I think its a very small price for what you can get out of this site."
- Jason N